Thursday, January 12, 2012

Shutterbugs Fantasy Poses

Click the Pictures To Download Poses
The name's should be the file name of the poses. Sorry coz I'm pretty lazy with renaming and providing a better picture for them. It's mostly based on my characters name.

I've only posted the pictures with the custom poses that I made.These are some of my Entries from Simatography's Shutterbug Cycle 4 Challenge



Sneaky Crawling Girl



Now for this one I will include two links. (No Link in the pic xD)


Here I adjusted the height to make it look like she's on top of the log.





Only Pinocchio's running pose is linked in the picture
(Note that all Pinocchio poses are child poses)


Flying Pinocchio


4 comments:

  1. i had NO idea you had a blog!! must follow it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some poses are quite interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ausagi, I was wondering where did you get the basket Red is carying? I've been searching ALL over for a link....


    Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's an issue with the Avery_found pose. It's not the right pose where she's being lifted by Boro, and instead is a variation of the "stalk" one...

    ReplyDelete